The relationship a woman has with her father does not change overnight. Whether he was an absentee father, Mansy, or he treated her like a princess, the mold has been set, the die has been cast - and Mansy does not fit in. He cannot change it. But when Mansy understands and accepts the truth about her relationship with her father, he can better understand what she wants from her relationships.
In this episode:
- when Mansy becomes suspect
- most people don't want to change as they get older
- learn what you are walking into
- fathers can sense a ‘kiss-ass’
- powers of observation are all you have.
Why You Will Never Measure Up To Her Father. Be your own man - it's the best strategy you have.