Rejection is the most important thing in life. It forms you as a man. And only one reality exists: how you handle it.
We see it as a bad experience when women reject us. We perceive ourselves as having defects. What you need to realize is that when a woman rejects you, it has nothing to do with you.
You’re always quick to blame yourself. But the problem isn’t you. It’s her. You just don’t see this yet.
Getting rejected by women is not only normal; it’s an opportunity. Recognize your uniqueness, your power, and that it makes you better, not worse.
In this episode:
- avoid turning rejection into fear
- the importance of surrounding yourself with people
- why you should not isolate yourself
- it’s all about her insecurities
- why she is unable to step up to your level of courage
How To Handle Rejection From Women. What you let people see is up to you.